14-03-2018 - 14-03-2018
Delivering the clean growth plan: transition to a low carbon economy
This timely conference will explore the new government strategies to reduce emissions, secure energy supplies and drive sustainable, clean growth in a low carbon economy. It will take place on Wednesday the 14th of March 2018 at America Square Conference Centre in London.
Benefits of attending:
- Explore the frontier low carbon technology, research and innovation across domestic heat, transport and industrial energy use.
- Learn how hydrogen fuel cell and Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) technology can help the UK reduce its carbon emissions.
- Clarity on new policy frameworks such as the clean growth plan that will detail emission reduction plans and government strategic investment in innovation.
- Gain a greater understanding of the opportunities to reduce the costs of achieving low carbon goals.
- Expert analysis of how the UK can capitalise on its strengths in the energy industries and win a substantial share of global markets.
- Learn more about the long-term vision for the UK to deliver a more resource efficient energy market.
- Update on commitment of Â£600m investment in low emission vehicles and progress the UK Government plans to ban the sale of new diesel and petrol cars by 2040.
- Take advantage of knowledge sharing, professional networking and contribute to wider thinking about higher education and research.
- Gain the maximum number of 6 CPD points.
Read more and book your ticket here.